An elegant Tudor style mansion on the edge of Sherbrooke Forest
Marybrooke is nestled on the edge of the majestic Sherbrooke Forest in the Dandenong Ranges. This magnificent National Trust listed reception centre and guesthouse is the perfect one-stop destination for your next meeting, conference, training session, workshop or corporate retreat. Built in 1940, Marybrooke began as the grandest guesthouse in a chain of six guest houses all using the pre-fix “Mary” designed and built by Eric Dowdle between 1927 and 1940. It is registered as a socially, historically and architecturally significant property.
Over recent years Marybrooke has undergone extensive renovations to restore and reinstate the building to reflect its original charm and elegance and offers you and your clients:
• 4 meeting rooms, catering for up to 120 delegates. All of our conference rooms have plenty of natural light, beautiful garden outlooks and block-out blinds.
• 20 guest rooms within the Manor that have a capacity of 31 guests twin share, plus a separate 4 bedroom Cottage only 200m from the Manor which can sleep an additional 6 twin share. All accommodation rooms have been recently refurbished to a four star standard and include breakfast in the rate.
• PJ’s Restaurant, open to the public and available for private hire year-round. Relax in front of the open log fire and soak in the old world charm while enjoying a meal and drink with friends and colleagues.
• Complimentary WiFi throughout the whole venue, including meeting rooms and guest rooms.
• Ample car parking – and easy access for buses.
Marybrooke Manor is located less than 60 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, allowing you and your delegates to benefit from a fresh, calming environment of the country without the long drive.