Situated less than an hour from the Melbourne CBD, on the uppermost reach of the Dandenong Ranges, amid cool ferny glades and lush towering native forests, SkyHigh is one of Victoria’s premier tourist attractions with majestic views to be experienced day or night over the Melbourne skyline.
Our award winning SkyHigh bistro offers modern Australian cuisine in a relaxed environment and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, 7 days a week, 365 days a year including Public Holidays.
Our upstairs function room, with spectacular floor to ceiling windows, is available for private hire and is one of Melbourne’s most sought after venues for weddings, engagements, birthday parties and other special event occasions.
SkyHigh has so much to offer for the whole family, stroll through the beautiful landscaped gardens, explore the SkyHigh Maze, take a forest walk under a canopy of Australian eucalypts, visit the Australiana Tree, or relax on the Giant’s Chair!
Please note that Special Events are held at SkyHigh Mount Dandenong annually:
- Children's Festival & School Holiday Fun - January
- Valentine's Day - February 14th
- Children's Festival & School Holiday Easter Fun - April
- Mother's Day Lunch & Dinner - 2nd Sunday in May
- Christmas In July - July
- Father's Day - September
- Children's Festival & School Holiday Fun - September
- Christmas Parties - December
- Christmas Day Dining - December
- New Year's Eve Celebrations - December 31st
Please refer to our What's On Calendar of Events on our Website for up to date event details.