The Villages of Mt Dandenong Association is the local business and tourism group for the Villages on the ridge of Mt Dandenong.
Run by volunteers from local businesses and funded by our membership fees, advertising and grants, we are working to promote our Villages and ensure we are being represented with Council and Regional & State Tourism. Strong membership numbers are imperative to ensure we have a unified voice.
The advertising materials we produce promote the diverse and unique experience that our Villages have to offer visitors. It allows all of our businesses, big and small the opportunity of meaningful exposure at a cost effective price.
The Association is not-for-profit and all money earned by the Association goes towards advertising, media, events and initiatives that promote the Villages and its businesses.
Membership gives you access to all Villages Member Communications plus:
• A supply of copies of the fold-out Villages map
• First rights to advertise in all VoMD mediums and take part in opportunities from successful grant applications i.e. last years Digital Boost Campaign*
• Advertise your business special offers and events through the VoMD monthly EDM to our consumer mailing list
• Advertising of your business, special offers and events through the VoMD social media
• Representation and advocacy by the VoMD Committee (Vic Roads, YVW, YRT, YRC, CFA, Parks Vic etc.)
• Receiving of industry communications
* The Digital Boost Campaign delivered 1 x 1 minute promotional video, 3 x 25 second social media videos and a selection of still images for 40 of our members. These are currently being used for the Villages social media marketing plan and website.
The membership year runs from 1st July 2023 - 30th June 2024.
Membership for the 2023-2024 year is $59 +gst.
Our membership catchment area is Olinda, Sassafras, Mt Dandenong, Kalorama, Ferny Creek, Tremont, Sherbrooke and Kallista.
Download our 2023-2024 Membership Flyer.