Walking amongst the objects shelved and arranged in Mangana feels like a journey through the old-world. Sourced from India, France, The Americas, and other remote pockets, each piece has been carefully selected for its beauty, charm and timelessness.
The range features scientific and maritime instruments, leadlight lamps, sheepskin footwear, Pre-Raphaelite prints, high-quality furniture reproductions, jewellery, and other quality-crafted objects—an exclusive collection that has evolved over Mangana’s thirty-year heritage.
Make your house a Home. It's amazing how much your mood can lift when you surround yourself with a little luxury. mangana has designed an exclusive collection of Alpaca blankets and throws, manufactured at the mill. Team these up with our new range of pillows and quilts.
It’s a wonderful place to bring international visitors, to discover useful objects you never knew existed, to speak to our knowledgeable staff, and to discover a fascinating object to add style and interest to your home. Gift-wrapping is available, as are gift certificates, a wedding registry, and delivery anywhere within metropolitan Melbourne.
- Tiffany style lamps, made in store and sourced from overseas
- Large range of Australian Made Sheepskin footwear
- High quality timber furniture
- Extensive collection of Silver Jewellery
- Large range of Leather Bags and Wallets
- Brass navigational instruments: Telescopes, Sextants and Compasses
- Floor rugs
- Free Gift wrapping Service
- Lay-by facility
- Delivery to metropolitan Melbourne of furniture items
- Large Car park at rear of shop for your convenience
- Wheelchair access throughout the store